st: dprobit for survey data?

From   "Shinogle, Judy" <[email protected]>
To   "STATA LIST SERVE (E-mail)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: dprobit for survey data?
Date   Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:02:41 -0500

I have been looking but is there an option in svyprobit or svylogit to get the coefficients probabilities.  ie for cont x vars a small change in x causes prob of y to change?

I use to use dprobit but wondering if anything like this for suvey data --- maybe mfx?

Judith A. Shinogle, Ph.D., MSc.
Assistant Professor
University of South Carolina
Dept. of Health Administration,
Arnold School of Public Health
Dept. of Pharmaceutical and Health Outcomes Sciences, College of Pharmacy
Columbia, SC 29208
phone (803) 777-5727