st: RE: setting e(sample)

From   "Nick Winter" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: setting e(sample)
Date   Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:36:58 -0500

A worst-case approach would be to create a "fake" b and V.  This is the
strategy used by -svymean- and companion commands, when the -complete-
option is not specified.

After a call to -svymean- with the available option, for example, b and
V are as follows:

. mat list e(b)

symmetric e(b)[1,1]
y1      0