Re: st: double sample selection

From   "Gosh Braham" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: double sample selection
Date   Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:52:46 +0000

Hi Alex,
I got a code written for double selection model in maximum likelihood estimation in Gauss. If you are interested I can send it you.
Goshb,

P.S what do you mean by double selection model?

From: "Axel Heitmueller" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: double sample selection
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:42:34 -0000

hi there,

I was wondering whether there are any stata-files out there that can
deal with double sample selection using a two stage procedure
where both choices are completely observed (i.e. heckman with
two correction terms)?

cheers

axel

Axel Heitmueller,
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, CERT
School of Management
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh
EH14 4AS