st: RE: Adding an editor to your menu system (Jaguar)

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Adding an editor to your menu system (Jaguar)
Date   Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:02:43 -0000

Danielle H. Ferry

> Having read the link provided below by Nick Cox, I am
> slightly confused.
> There is an entry for "Adding an editor to your menu
> system" which says to
> add the following line to profile.do (w/ adjustments for
> your system, of
> course):
>
> qui window menu append string "Edit" "&P Pfe" "winexec \program
> files\pfe\pfe32.exe"
>
> Can you use a similar statement on Mac OS X (Jaguar)? If
> so, what would
> replace "winexec" in this statement?

I think we need to tweak this entry to make it more obvious
that the example refers to Windows. Otherwise Danielle's
questions refer to the Macintosh and must be referred
to others.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk