st: TSCS Simultaneous Estimation

From   "Drury, A. Cooper" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: TSCS Simultaneous Estimation
Date   Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:31:34 -0600

Is there anyway in Stata to run a 2 or more equation model?  Basically,
I was wondering if there is anything that brings the reg3 command
together with the xt (especially the fixed effects) capabilities in
Stata.  For example, I have tried using xtdata, fe and then the reg3
command, but I get an error saying covariance matrix of errors is

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A. Cooper Drury
Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science