Re: st: Estimation of standard error in Weibull distribution

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Estimation of standard error in Weibull distribution
Date   Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:07:05 -0500

predict used with no options, as in your examples,
gives the predicted value from the equation;
to get the standard error prediction, e.g., you
need "predict stdp, stdp"; look at [R] predict and
[R] predictnl

Rich Goldstein