listening (was: Re: st: list in stata8)

From   khigbee@stata.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   listening (was: Re: st: list in stata8)
Date   Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:19:28 -0600

Stephen P. Jenkins <stephenj@essex.ac.uk> says

> ... thanks for listening.

Reading statalist is fun.

Most of the technical staff at Stata are avid statalist readers.
We take the comments seriously.  We try to respond when we have
something useful to add to the conversation.  Most often other
statalist participants produce a great answer to a statalist
question before we have a chance to respond -- that is great.  I
am amazed at the breadth and depth of knowledge available from
the many statalist gurus (I won't start naming names).

There are issues on which we seldom comment, such as developement
plans, but we are listening.

Ken Higbee    khigbee@stata.com
StataCorp     1-800-STATAPC