Re: st: cross validation and student version of STATA "Sophie Barthel"

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: cross validation and student version of STATA "Sophie Barthel"
Date   Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:50:04 -0600

I have a partially written ado file to do 10-fold cross-validation. It is a little crude yet, and is unfinished for bells and whistles, but it works. You may have to hack it a little to do what you want, but send me an email if you would like the file. Cross-validation is most useful when you are "testing" many models.

Fred Wolfe