Re: st: SSC

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: SSC
Date   Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:14:31 -0500

Don't have much experience yet with SSC, but some of the routines I glanced at
there look useful.  Are the user-written routines there specific for a
particular version of Stata, or will they work in 7 and 8?  If it varies from
program to program, are they generally labelled clearly?

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
Public key generated with PGP 602i available at
or via

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the
work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless
sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]