Re: st: In search of the perfect Stata

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   Re: st: In search of the perfect Stata
Date   Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:55:42 -0500

Dear Listers,

Bill Gould is sitting quietly and not entering the fray on
this topic. I suspect that is because he is collecting
information and preparing his usual thorough response, but
that this time he'll deliver it at NASUG on Monday 17 March
in Boston.  I hope that that is added incentive for all to
come and attend the conference.

Dupont, William wrote:

Most Statalisters are professional statisticians who use Stata primarily
for their own analyses.  It is important to bear in mind that there are
etc (over many letters)....

Marcello Pagano
Biostatistics Department			Tel: 1-617-432-4911
Harvard School of Public Health		        Fax: 1-617-739-1781
655 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA  02115

eppur si muove