st: qreg

From   Frank Eaton <>
Subject   st: qreg
Date   Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:28:51 -0800

I posted the following message a couple of weeks ago and have had no
replies. Did it get lost in the debate over picketing? Anyway, can anyone
provide any advice?

>Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:07:01 -0800
>From: Frank Eaton <>
>Subject: qreg
>My attempts to run qreg yield plausible parameter estimates, but the SEs
are all very small, such as 3.92e-14. Does anyone have an idea what might
cause  this problem? Is it something in my data? All help appreciated.

Frank Eaton, Principal
ARC Applied Research Consultants (division of NFO CFgroup)
112 Kent Street, Suite 2010A
Ottawa, Ontario  K1P 5P2
Telephone: (613) 230-4931
Fax: (613) 232-7102