st: display of the results

From   "Jorge Tuesta Egusquiza" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: display of the results
Date   Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:22:51 -0500

Dear Sirs...

I am working with a peruvian agricultural survey, in which I have problems
with the display of the results... I need to expand the lenght of the column
of labels in order to be able to see the complete name of the agricultural
products.  These names require more than the 8 characters allowed in the
svy_x.ado, and I am not able to distinguish between some of them as the 8
first characters are the same, the differences between them rely on the
variety of the product.

Thanks in advance for your support

Best regards,

Jorge Tuesta