st: Re: st. gladder

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: st. gladder
Date   Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:50:59 -0600

We missed this when designing the dialog for -gladder-. While the default
behavior for -gladder- has always been to overlay the normal density, we will
add a -nonormal- option so that it may be suppressed. The dialog will
be similarly updated.

Thank you. Two bugs gone in two days. I'm on a roll.

I note that gladder is in both the statistics and graphics GUI menus, an unnecessary but perhaps useful duplication in the GUI. I assume they both call gladder. If the default behavior has always been to overlay the normal density, which seems right to me, then rather than another option, simply dropping the tab from the GUI is an alternative. No need to reply.

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/