st: Random effects

From   "Susheel P. Patil, MD" <spatil3@jhmi.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Random effects
Date   Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:14:12 -0500

Hello everyone. I'm currently wrestling with a problem concerning
longitudinal data methods using GEE. I am trying to implement a random
effects model in Stata, however I can only find help with regards to
implementing a random intercept model. Is anyone aware of how to implement a
random intercept and random slope model?

Thanks for your help.

Susheel P. Patil, M.D.
Fellow, Pulmonary/Critical Care Division

Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Asthma and Allergy Building, Room 4B.54
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Baltimore, MD 21224