st: problems with stata

From   Marina Balboa <Marina.Balboa@ua.es>
Subject   st: problems with stata
Date   Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:13:06 +0100

Dear sirs:

I usually work with Stata 7.0, and I would like to ask you a question.
After estimating a panel data model with fixed effects and with
instrumental variables (command xtivreg, fe) Ive have problems in order
to use Sargan test. Specifically, after running this test, the program
shows me the following message:

" overidxt
overidxt requires version 1.1.4 or later of xtivreg
type -update query- and follow the instructions to update your Stata
r(198);"

Ive receive this message even after updating the program on line with
version 1.5.0

Please, could you tell me how I could solve this problem?

Thank you very much in advance

Sincerely