st: some help

From   "Gosh Braham" <>
Subject   st: some help
Date   Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:51:33 +0000

Hi Statalist,

I am trying to estimate a double hurdle model in maximum likelihood, but do not know how to start. I woukld appreciate any help. I have attached the model which I like to estimate.

The model should have dependence in the error terms of the two equations.

Does anybody have something written?
thanks all,

* For searches and help try: