st: svylogit procedure and covariate interactions

To   <>
Subject   st: svylogit procedure and covariate interactions
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:16:57 -0700

We are analyzing survey data using the svylogit procedure in Stata. In the model of an outcome, we want to examine whether an interaction term is significant. We think a likelihood ratio test comparing the model with the interaction and without the interaction would be appropriate. However, I have been unable to determine how to get the likelihood values in Stata. We would like to know how you perform a likelihood ratio test using svylogit. Please provide references if you have.

Thank you for your help.