st: Potential bugs in user-written commands

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Potential bugs in user-written commands
Date   Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:10:41 -0500

Dear listers,

You may disagree with me but I believe it would be good form to send
potential bug reports in user-written commands to the author(s) of the
command and not to the list.  Of course, this is not list policy but I
believe that giving the author a first crack at rectifying the situation is
the sensible and respectful thing to do.

If an author cannot be reached within reasonable time, then appeal could be
made to the list while mentioning that an attempt was made to contact the
author.

Patrick Joly