st: How do I know the intersecting point?

From   "Zang Hailing" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: How do I know the intersecting point?
Date   Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:57:45 -0000

Hi there,
I really appreciate this statalist in helping the users. The problem now I
have is: I don't know how to tell the exact number on the graph of the
intersecting point. I might not need the numbers to appear on the graph, but
I need to know the exact number where they intersect. The lines that are
intersecting are not from some functional form, but from real data, I connect
the dots using c(l) or c(J).

How can I know that numbers?