st: RE: Graphs

From   Daniel M�ller <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Graphs
Date   Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:16:01 +0100

> I have this syntax which display the graph that I want.
>
> foreach fertmin of numlist 0 1 2 {
> foreach fertmax of numlist 0 1 2 {
> foreach percent of numlist 75 80 85 {
>    graph using g_`fertmin'_`fertmax'_`percent'
> }
> }
> }
>
> However, once it get into the loop displays all the graphs
> with no stop.
> What I need is a command like set more on, but applied to the
> graphs, so I
> can see every graph on the screen the time that I need. And
> when a press
> any key the next graph appears.

In Stata 8: You can save the graphs in memory with -name(anyname, replace)-
or on a harddisk with -graph save anyname- from within the loop. To export
the graph: -graph export anyname.graphsuffix- or redisplay graphs in memory
with -graph display anyname-.  In addition see -graph query- or -graph
rename-.

In Stata 7: see e.g. -graph translate-.

HTH,
Daniel