Re: st: About data transformation

From   "David A. Wagstaff" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: About data transformation
Date   Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:53:09 -0500

02/13/2003

Vincent!

Although I do support upgrading, an alternative would
be for you to purchase StatTransfer and use it to
save your file as version 6.0.

David