st: software licensing fees (was Picketing StataCorp)

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: software licensing fees (was Picketing StataCorp)
Date   Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:39:06 -0500

Hope no one minds a minor digression, but if you can relate to the sentiment
below, as I can, you may want to check out, an open-source
office suite that does all the same things MSOffice does, and then some.  Based
on Sun's Star Office.  No fees, ever.
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
Public key generated with PGP 602i available at
or via

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the
work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless
sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]