st: RE: RE: Saving data in compressed format? - wishlist...

From   Lee Sieswerda <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Saving data in compressed format? - wishlist...
Date   Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:14:37 -0500

Glenn wrote:

"Thank you to the Stata staff for listening to our never-ending lists of
> ways to improve an already great product."

I would guess that StataCorp folks are perceptive enough to see the benefits
of Statalist as a giant global focus group talking about their product
24/7/365.

Lee