Re: st: Voronoi diagram ado query

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   Re: st: Voronoi diagram ado query
Date   Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:04:38 -0500

Dear Ken,
If anyone responds to you privately with positive news, please then
make that available to the list.

Kenneth Benoit wrote:
Hi -- I am looking for a Stata package to implement simple two-dimensional Voronoi diagrams/tessellations (also known as Thiessen diagrams). I have searched all of the usual archives but cannot find any. Does anyone know of such a package? or has written the code themselves? Any help much appreciated!