st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Referring to a varname, leading to errors

From   "Frank de Libero" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Referring to a varname, leading to errors
Date   Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:49:23 -0800

Responding to Nick's question to users, my answer is no.
I use variable name abbreviations all the time. I find it convenient
especially during the flow of exploratory analysis, and I've never been
burned by that practice. If there were an option to prevent abbreviations,
that would be fine but I wouldn't use it.
..Frank