st: F and Hausman in outreg

From   "" <>
To   "statalist" <>
Subject   st: F and Hausman in outreg
Date   Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:37:05 +0100

Hi everybody!

Is it possible to make outreg include the Hausman p value in the output after using xtreg, re?
I see it can be done for xttest0, but I can't get it to report the p value for xtthausman.

And what about the p value for the F test for the U_i after xtreg, fe? Stata won't save it in e() so I can't figure out how to make outreg report it.

Can anybody help me out?

Andrea Salvatori