st: RE: no Strg+C from command window in Stata 8

From   "Ronnie Babigumira" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: no Strg+C from command window in Stata 8
Date   Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:29:16 +0100

Daniel, you might wanna add that "strg" is "ctrl" (incase we start looking
for the strg key as we have often looked for "any key" when told to press
it)

Ronnie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Daniel M�ller
Sent: 10. februar 2003 20:20
To: Statalist
Subject: st: no Strg+C from command window in Stata 8

Using Stata 8 and Win XP I can't use the keyboard shortcut Strg+C to copy
from the command window to paste into another program. I need to click
right, then copy. In Stata 7 the keyboard shortcut works. Is there a way to
get this going in Stata 8?

--- Daniel ---