RE: st: RE: Arrays - unidentified number of elements

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Arrays - unidentified number of elements
Date   Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:42:06 -0500

I believe that the operating system may be listing the files, but then
the OS window closes as soon as that finishes, making it impossible for
you to actually see the results.  (Which raises the question, why do you
want to do this within the OS, rather than from within Stata?)

Nick Winter

 Nicholas Winter, Ph.D.                     P 202.939.5343
 Policy Studies Associates                  F 202.939.5732
 1718 Connecticut Avenue, NW     [email protected]
 Washington, DC 20009-1148           www.policystudies.com