st: displaying log and cmdlog filenames??

From   Buzz Burhans <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: displaying log and cmdlog filenames??
Date   Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:02:25 -0500

I made a little utility ado to "information stamp' my logged output (Stata 8). I have used the creturn macros to display date, time, active directory, filename, and last file save date; I would like to have the log and cmdlog files listed as well, conditional on their being open. It doesn't look like log or cmdlog filenames are accessible with creturn macros, is there a way I can get their names to display? Or perhaps such a utility already exists/ I didn't find one with "findit".

Thanks

Buzz Burhans
Department of Animal Science
Cornell University