st: Discrete time and survival time predict

From   "Yaseen Ghulam" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Discrete time and survival time predict
Date   Thu, 06 Feb 2003 17:44:04 -0000

Hi Stata Users,

I am doing survival analysis on persons-months discete time data (with left truncations
and delayed entry). I am using logit and cloglog framework to estimate the model (which
I persume is the appropriate way to deal with such type of data). After estimating the
model, I am interested to predict survival time for each persons in my sample according
to his/her covariates (fixed and time varying). For example predicted survival time for
person A with age=42, sex=male, marital status=married and facing regional
unemployment rate=2.5%. I know that Stephen Jenkins lecture notes about survival
analysis explaines the procedure and codes to do this for continious time data.
Iwill appreciate if somebody can pointout out the link to any site or provides me codes to
do this.

Help appreciated.

Yaseen Ghulam
Lecturer Banking and Finance