st: RE: fweight

From   Lee Sieswerda <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: fweight
Date   Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:20:15 -0500

It looks like you are using what are sometimes called "expansion" weights.
Stata handles those properly as pweights. In my humble opinion, one the
great benefits of Stata 8 is that it seems that a lot more commands can use
pweights than was the case in past versions.

Regards,
Lee

Lee Sieswerda, Epidemiologist
Thunder Bay District Health Unit