st: repeated measurement question

From   "Antonis Analitis" <>
Subject   st: repeated measurement question
Date   Thu, 06 Feb 2003 17:20:50 +0200

Dear list,

I have a balanced repeated measurements data-set containing continuous measurements on four occasions, for 81 subjects. The first occasion is prior to surgery, the second is after the surgery and before the initiation of a treatment, the third is 6 months after treatment initiation and the last 12 months after treatment. At the same occasions I have measurements for all subjects of another continuous marker which is related to the marker of interest. I want to estimate the effect of treatment while accounting for the second markerís levels. My first thought was to use :

xtreg first_marker i_occasion*second_marker, re

I would appreciate your comments

Antonis Analitis

* For searches and help try: