st: more than four counts for cci?

Subject   st: more than four counts for cci?
Date   Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:34:47 -0700

Greetings statalisters,
Can the cci command be followed by more than four counts?
Specifically, I have the counts for 5 levels of the case
variable and two values for the exposure (10 counts total) that
I would like to test for independence.  Is it possible to input
the counts in a fashion similar to 'cci a b c d'?
Thank you,
Clint Thompson