st: one doubt about stata 8 and 7

From   "Rodrigo Briceno" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: one doubt about stata 8 and 7
Date   Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:27:23 -0600

Hello Statalisters.
I wish to ask something: in case that I can't buy the upgrade to Stata 8,
which is the politic that STATA will take about the users like me? Can we
have updates on ados, and updates in executables, etc. for STATA 7? Or
definitevely we will need to migrate to STATA 8 ?. My best wish is to know
the new capabilities of the new tool for graphics, but by the moment I can't
have it.
It's just a question of general knowdlege.

Thanks

Rodrigo Briceno