Re: st: How do I estimate adjusted median survival times and confidence i ntervals?

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How do I estimate adjusted median survival times and confidence i ntervals?
Date   Fri, 31 Jan 2003 05:38:43 -0800 (PST)

--- "Paris, Robert M MAJ USAMC-AFRIMS"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Although I can generate an adjusted survival curve
> with sts graph, I am
> unable to generate an "adjusted" median survival
> using stsum or stci. I have
> tried using sts gen to create and adjusted survivor
> function, but don't
> yield similar answers when compared to the survival
> curves. Any thoughts?

What do you mean when you say "adjusted median
survival". Do you mean adjusted for other covariates
or what? Your question is very ambiguous. Please try
to be more specific.

Best,
Ricardo.

=====