st: Re: stata 6 manuals

From   SeyedReza Jafarzadeh <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: stata 6 manuals
Date   Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:15:02 -0800 (PST)

Dear sir,
I am a student at University of Tehran, Iran, and I
use stata 6. As I do not have access to stata user
manuals, and I am very interested in learning stata
programming please let me know how can I access them?
Best regards,
SR Jafarzadeh DVM

--- statalist-digest