st: Re: Re: replacing variables

From   "Marcela Perticara" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Re: replacing variables
Date   Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:01:57 -0600

I am still using Stata 7.

If you type findit inrange you get

. findit inrange
                                                                       29
Jan 2003 11:59:31
Keyword search

          Search:  (1) Official help files, FAQs, and STBs
                   (2) Web resources from Stata and from other users

Search of official help files, FAQs, and STBs

[U]     Chapter 16 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Functions and
expressions
        (help functions, exp, operators, subscripting, _variables)

[R]     functions  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Quick reference for
functions
        (help functions)

[P]     functions  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Functions for
programmers
        (help functions)

Web resources from Stata and other users

(contacting http://www.stata.com)
no matches

(end of search)

Get the help file for functions and in Special functions you can read about
inrange.