Re: st: Another Graph Question

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Another Graph Question
Date   Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:06:43 -0600

"Eric G. Wruck" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I created an acceptable graph is my do-file.  That is, it shows up on the
> screen.  My very next statement in the do-file is:
>
> -graph export graph1.pict, replace-
>
> I then get this message:
>
> error creating metafile
> r(693);
>
> What's going on?
>
> Should it make any difference, I'm running Stata 8 under Mac OS X.

I apologize for not responding to this earlier.

As I mentioned in a different response, this is a bug.  However, it has been
fixed and will be in the next executable update.  In addition, the .pct
extension bug you mentioned has also been fixed and will be in a future
ado-file update.

-Chinh Nguyen