st: Middle-level graphics language

From   "Stephen Soldz" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Middle-level graphics language
Date   Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:34:29 -0500

We've heard recently from Vince Wiggins and Alan Riley that a Middle-level
graphics language is in the works. Given that that has been said, I wonder
if StataCorp can say a little more as to what it will look like. I, for one,
would like a windowing system, meaning virtaul coordinates (e.g., 1-100) for
x and y axis, so one doesn't have to work at the pixel level. It makes
programming graphics much easier.

Stephen

Stephen Soldz
Director, Center for Research, Evaluation, and Program Development
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis
1581 Beacon St.
Brookline, MA 02446