Re: st: "hollow" pie graphs

From   Derek Wagner <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "hollow" pie graphs
Date   Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:23:32 -0600

Chris Ryan,

> [...]
> I get a pie graph with three slices, but none of them are colored in.  The
> slices are outlined with the proper color according to the legend, but the
> interior of the graph is white.
> [...]

I have been unable to reproduce this behavior in Stata 8 on several operating
systems.  I would suggest that Chris try to update Stata by typing -update
all- in the Command Window.  This is the first I've seen of this, so updating
may not help the problem- but it's always best to have the latest updates
available.

If the problem persists after updating, please contact Stata Technical
Services and we'll be glad to take a closer look.  The contact information
for Tech Support, as well as guidelines for what information to include, is
contained on the following site:

        http://www.stata.com/support/tech2.html

In addition to the information on the website, you might want to include which
operating system you're running and a log of the exact commands you're using.

Derek Wagner
Stata Technical Services