RE:st: PLEASE HELP! PANEL DATA

From   paula garcia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE:st: PLEASE HELP! PANEL DATA
Date   Tue, 21 Jan 2003 04:51:51 -0500

Thanks Allen! Only one question more please.

Does someone know about a command that takes into account at the
same time fixed effects and heteroskedasticity across panels?
I have used xtgls but as Allen rightly says it doesn't consider fixed effects.
I know xtregar considers fixed effects and only autocorrelation within panels.

Your help will be appreciated a lot.
Thank you!

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espa�ol.