Re: st: panel: -xtpcse- with fixed effects

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: panel: -xtpcse- with fixed effects
Date   Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:48:58 -0500

If all you need to do is to correct the standard errors for heteroskedasticity, you can use the Stata command AREG. It allows the robust option although one must be careful about the number of groups for the standard errors to be meaningful. But in your case this doesn't seem to be a problem

Dave Jacobs