Re: st: RE: Stata 8.0SE startup - no review or variable windows?

From   Kaleb Michaud <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Stata 8.0SE startup - no review or variable windows?
Date   Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:05:54 -0600

Glenn,
I found the windows hiding off-screen to the left.

Strange that I can't get them to hide behind any other windows. In 7.0 I could always hit [ctrl][1] to get them to go behind the results window, but not, so far, in 8.0. You're correct, I like having my Stata maximized with each window having its own space.

Thanks!

Kaleb...