st: Re: Stata and stat-transfer

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Stata and stat-transfer
Date   Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:25:26 -0800 (PST)

--- Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]> wrote:
> I notice that Stat/Transautomaticallycaly loads this
> program. I tried using it but get an error:
>
> . inputst M:\HPBARAW\study_responses.mdb /t
> tblParticipantResponses
> Stat/Transfer did not run successfully
> file not found
> r(601);

Ricardo,

I don't use STCMD myself and don't know what causes this error
message. Are you sure you installed the program properly? I only
tried it one time and remember that it didn't work if you changed the
default installation path offered by Stat/Transfer.

I would reinstall STCMD (you may also have to reinstall
Stat/Transfer) and then try converting files of different formats,
using different paths. That way you should at least be able to
identify if the problem has to do with the file path or the file
format.

Friedrich