[no subject]

From   "Moustafa ElHousinie" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Date   Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:49:23 +0000

Dear Listers
I am new to stata I wish to analyse a study with it. I am analyzing the data of a survey of hepatitis C in a village. Tha unit of sampling is the house (or the family living in that house), so when a house is chosen, all the members are tested for hepatitis C antigen and viremia. How can I prove familial clustering of that infectious disease? and how to adjust for that clustering in the logistic regression? Any help from stata experts will be appreciated and any reference will be of great value.
Thanks in advance.
Dr Mostafa El houssinie

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

*