Re: st: RE: diagnostics for the treatreg procedure

From   Ron Venezie <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: diagnostics for the treatreg procedure
Date   Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:20:41 -0500

Dann:  Many thanks for the quick response.  I'll take a look at this
article as soon as I can get it.  It turns out that our library at UNC
doesn't carry this journal, but I'll explore some other option.  Regards,
Ron.

--On Friday, January 03, 2003 2:47 PM -0600 DL Millimet
<[email protected]> wrote:rrr