Re: st: PDF Stata 8 manuals

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: PDF Stata 8 manuals
Date   Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:53:06 -0500

I too would love to see the manuals in PDF form, since I also often
use my laptop.  I suspect that the reason for the unavailability of
the manuals in this form is that it would cut significantly into the
sales of the (paper) manuals?  Thus, even though we are probably back
to talking about pricing (!) I would like to hear from Stata Corp on
this.

m.p.