st: Price for Stata8 with GradPlan

From   "Renzo Comolli" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Price for Stata8 with GradPlan
Date   Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:22:30 -0500

Dear Stata,

Congratulations on Stata8 that looks great.

I bought Stata7 intercooled with GradPlan in the last 3 months, I would
like to know how much it costs to upgrade.
(I saw your educational prices, but I hope GradPlan prices are lower).
I could ask you this privately, but I guess there are other interested
people on StataList.

Renzo Comolli