Re: st: More info on Stata 8

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: More info on Stata 8
Date   Sat, 21 Dec 2002 13:22:20 -0500

So is it actually two separate installations, one 7 and one 8?  I guess what
I'm asking is, what do I get when I order the upgrade--a whole new
shrink-wrapped free-standing version of Stata, with documentation and all?  Or
is it some code that converts 7 to 8?
Thanks again.
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD