Re: st: Stata 8 ships week of Jan. 6th

From   Tero T Kivela <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 8 ships week of Jan. 6th
Date   Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:16:55 +0200 (EET)

Ok, many good thing, and value for money. One disappointment, though, in
survival analysis: apparently no cumulative incidence analysis. This
rapidly increasing and more and more popular competing risk approach is
available now in S-Plus, NCSS, etc. - but alas not Stata!